Congratulations, now let’s get you setup!
- Carefully remove the unit from the carton and remove the dust bag covering the unit. The dust bag prevents scratches and damage to the unit during transportation.
- Each unit comes equipped with, (1) pre-filter and (1) main filter.
- Before powering on your unit, take off your magnetic front cover by using the two bottom tabs on each side of your unit. Simply pull out and lift.
- Remove the plastic wrap on your pre-filter and insert it back into the unit with the airflow and filter description facing up. Each pre-filter is wrapped to ensure freshness.
- Keep it in a dry and cool place. The unit is a plug-and-play design for indoor use only.
- Inspect the power cord for damage. If the power cord is damaged, please contact WellcoPure’s customer service department to obtain a replacement. If your power cord is intact, you may plug in your unit and enjoy exceptionally pure air!
Leave A Comment